Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- These coins ship in Scottsdale Mint’s patented Certi-Lock® security and authentication packaging.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Fijian Coat of Arms over a textured backdrop of soft, drifting snow, a nod to the poem ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas ( A Visit from St. Nicholas ): As you tilt the coin back and forth in the light you will recall the line from the poem: “The moon, on the breast of the new-fallen snow, gave a luster of midday to objects below…”
- Reverse: Features the iconic image of Santa Claus enjoying an ice-cold Coke. The detailed artwork is skillfully sculpted and struck in crisp, pure Silver. The original image was painted by artist Fred Mizen in 1930 for a Coca-Cola ad and depicted Santa in a crowd drinking a bottle of Coke.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Fiji.
Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Coca-Cola Holiday coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.