- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Obol from Medieval France.
- Minted between the 13th-15th century.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Includes an attractive wooden display box and informational booklet.
- Obverse: Short Templar Cross within circular borders.
- Reverse: Royal monogram with moneyer's name.
This historically important coin is from one of the most important eras in French History. Add this Silver Obol coin issued during the life of Joan of Arc to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.