- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Includes Four Bronze coins from the Start of the Dark Ages.
- Late Roman Bronze Nummus (393-423 AD).
- Hunnic Kidarute Bronze (5th Century AD).
- Byzantine Bronze 49 Nummi (7th Century AD).
- Umayyad Bronze Fals (661-750 AD).
The Dark Ages are remembered for an artistic shift in much of the issued coins of western and eastern Europe. The coins themselves would take a more Christian element and would become increasingly debased or crude as the period progressed. The Dark Ages offer some of the most interesting historic coins of the Middle Ages and this set is a great way to add some variety to your collection!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.