2019 Benin 1 kilo Silver 10,000 Francs CFA Moby Dick BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The year 2019 marks the bicentennial of birth of the famous novelist and writer Herman Melville. This beautiful and massive 1 kilo Silver coin honors the American's most famous novel "Moby-Dick," which was issued in 1851.
- Strict limited mintage of only 99 coins.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a partial enameled surface depicting the whale under water, with the ship in sail on rough sea in the background. Date, purity and weight below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Benin coat of arms.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful and impressive Benin 1 kilo Silver Moby-Dick coin to your collection today!
Herman Melville's inspiration for the book "Moby-Dick" came during his whaling voyage aboard the Acushnet in 1841. The novel tells the story of Captain Ahab aboard the Pequod and his obsessive hunt for the white whale Moby Dick, who bit off Ahab's leg at the knee.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.