Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.90 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited number of 300 sets available, with even less in this certified condition.
- Each coin is graded a near-perfect Proof-69, and encapsulated in an NGC holder.
- Presented in a high quality wood presentation box.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This truly is a collector's dream and definitely a must-have. Add this NGC certified 2013 Proof Gold Libertad Set to your cart today.
Casa de Moneda de México has also included a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint and the history of the Libertad Series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.