Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during the reign of Doge Tomaso Mocenigo, 1414-23.
- Population of 34 coins at this grade level with 16 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Jesus standing with a halo and two columns of stars along the sides of his body.
- Reverse: Saint Mark standing as the Doge of Venice kneels before him.
Showcase your certified late Medieval coin from the Italian Trade States by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Venetian Gold Ducat graded MS-66 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.