|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the fourth release in the High Relief Animals series. A beautiful coin featuring Smartminting technology and a mintage of only 999 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- A limited mintage of 999 Silver coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a Bald Eagle with its wings spread open. The eagle is standing on a branch of a tree.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has an incredible design. Add this Silver High Relief Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!
The bald eagle is a bird of prey found in North America.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.