Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman: Silver Denarius of the Emperor Augustus 27 BC-14 AD.
- Referenced as RIC I 210.
- Authenticated and graded Choice Mint State by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Augustus right.
- Reverse: Gaius and Lucius Caesar standing, each, togate, resting hand on shield and spear, simpulum, left, and lituus, right, flanking.
- This coin appears to be an early die state strike.
Protect and display your Roman Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Silver Denarius of Emperor Augustus to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Gem Brilliant Unc|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.