Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts a seaplane making it's landing in the Caribbean Sea.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, or SVG, is an unbelievable island chain uncluttered by tourist exploitation, with white-sand beaches on deserted islands, sky-blue water gently lapping the shores, and barely a soul around. The seaplane is a common method of transportation as SVG alone has 32 islands and cays to explore. This multi-island Caribbean nation offers a combination of rainforest eco-adventures, scuba diving, classic Caribbean powder-white sand beaches, luxury accommodation and yachting or sailing adventures
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Gold Colorized Seaplane Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.