Many of these notes were saved in Crisp Uncirculated condition and are available at very reasonable prices! Nice type notes for the beginning collector.
- $1 FRN issued beginning in early 1985.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1985 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As an older issue of a denomination that sees much circulation, CU notes like these are sought after by paper money collectors. Add one of these to your cart today!
Ortega/Baker III signatures—Friedberg #1913-B.
Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963! The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination.