Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 425 worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity. Also included is a book exploring the legend of the ravens.
- Includes a special Tower of London mint mark, featured on an official UK coin for the first time.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single raven staring out, surrounded by the Tower of London walls.
The first coin in the 4-Coin Tower of London series from the Royal Mint features the Raven in a 5 ounce Silver edition. It is also the lowest mintage Silver coin in the range. Add the 5 oz Legend of the Ravens coin to your cart today!
Tower of London
The Tower of London, a world heritage site, sees a plethora of tourists from all over, and boasts a long history beginning in 1066. Legend has it that if the ravens were to ever leave the Tower, the kingdom would fall. There are usually at least six ravens that live in the tower. They are tended to by an official Ravenmaster.
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.