Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- $100 denomination is the highest ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- Limited mintage of only 49,325 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty carrying the familiar torch and American flag, surrounded by "Liberty" and "In God We Trust," designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: Paul Balan design featuring an American eagle in flight, gripping an olive branch in its talons, surrounded by "United States of America" above and the weight, purity and $100 face value below.
- Comes in a capsule only (No box or certificate of authenticity).
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Enhance your collection by adding this 2015 High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.