- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A bust of France's national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Rendition of “le coq gaulois,” the Gallic Rooster in French, the unofficial symbol of France.
- Minted at the Paris Mint and dated 1909.
Protect and display your French coins in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
These coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add this 1909 French Gold 20 Franc coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 6, 2020
It was a birthday gift for my three year old grandson. Hopefully, it will retain it's value. I try to buy coins for him, that I hope will appreciate when he reaches maturity.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.