|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck during between 1346-84 AD under the reign of Louis II de Male the Count of Flanders Bruges.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Referenced in Elsen 38; Delmonte, Or 466; De Mey, Flanders 205; Friedberg 163.
- Obverse: + LVDOVICVS : D?I x | x GR? x | COM' x ? : DnS : FL?nD'. Count seated facing on Gothic throne, a sword in his right hand and a shield with a lion supported by his left; all within a tressure of arches with trefoils in the spandrels.
- Reverse: + XPC : VI?CIT : XPC : R?G??T : XPC : I?P?R?T. Cross fleurée in quadrilobe with leaves on cusps and rosettes in spandrels.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold Coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Gold Chaise d'or graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.