Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Graded a perfect 70 by PCGS and encapsulated in our exclusive Green Label.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide, with even less coins in this MS-70 grade.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 2 oz Silver Antiqued Finish coin is a Libertad collector's dream, with its limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide, along with its stunning antiqued finish in .999 fine Silver. The coins are also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this graded 2018 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Antiqued Finish coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.