Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3565 oz Pure Gold.
- Graded and encapsulated as MS-64 by NGC, one of the two premiere grading services.
- Obverse: Shows the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth I.
- Reverse: Royal Coats of Arms with a crown above.
- Extremely rare Anchor mintmark.
Add this extremely rare Elizabeth I Gold Pound to your cart today!
Tower Mint, London. 11.09gm. Crowned bust of the Queen, left, with long hair, wearing richly ornamented dress with ruff, double pellet stops, Crowned square-topped shield of arms, E - R to either side, double pellet stops. SCBC-2534; North 2008; Friedberg 214.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.