|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Struck in Gold.
- This coin has been encapsulated by NGC to protect your investment's condition.
- This coin is referenced in Krause as KM KM 7.4; Fr.-285.
- Superb lustrous surfaces.
- Obverse: CONCORDIARES ... Standing, armored knight holding bundle of arrows, divides date. Without inner circle.
- Reverse: MO/ ORD/ PROVIN/ FOEDER/ BELGAD/ LEGIMP. Inscription within ornamented tablet.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a great piece of Dutch trading history. Add this Gold Ducat Coin to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.