Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 coins!
- Contains .6423 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Depicts Roty's Sower, an emblematic figure of French numismatic history.
- Reverse: Depicts both the Cosulate & Napoleon Bonaparte on his horse with the Great Army, The obverse & reverse of the Germinal Franc are also represented on the coin. Significant facts from this time are also highlighted including the Legion of Honor, the bee and the bay crown.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2019 Silver €10 The Sower Series Proof (The Franc germinal) coin to your cart today!
The Germinal Franc was introduced in 1803 and was struck until 1926. This coin was instated by Napoleon Bonaparte who was the First Consul of the French Republic at the time.
This coin was the first defined by a fixed weight of metal in order to introduce a sound basis and boost economic activity. This was also the first time that the value of the coin was indicated on the reverse. The obverse depicted a profile bust of Napoleon Bonaparte.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.