Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 2,100 coins worldwide, with less coins in a near-perfect PR-69 grade by PCGS.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver in a reverse proof finish.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Reverse Proof 5 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also for being only the second year of issue in a reverse proof finish for the 5 oz size. It is also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Own a true beauty. Add this PR-69 graded 2018 5 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 Cameo|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.