- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $1 FRN's were issued beginning in early 2003.
- Notes will be housed in an inert Mylar currency holder.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
- Cabral/Snow signatures—Friedberg #1931-F.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Uncirculated note to your cart today!
The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination. Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.