1976-S 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollar BU (Type 1)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
When these Silver Dollars were first released, they were meant to commemorate the recently deceased President Eisenhower and legislation to create them was signed into effect by President Richard Nixon.
- Contains .3161 ounces of Pure Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 coins will come in a protective plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the dual dates of 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Shows the Liberty Bell in front of the moon, with "United States of America" above and the denomination below.
- The Type 1 Eisenhower Dollars are distinguishable by the bold lettering on the reverse.
- The San Francisco Mint coins feature an 'S' mintmark.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this 1976 40% Silver Type 1 Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.