Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2018, The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone becoming the longest-running prime time scripted show in television history. To celebrate, Perth Mint has released the first-ever donut coin featuring Homer’s fave with iconic pink-frosted sprinkles.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: This coin has the center stamped out for a true donut design. The coin’s reverse depicts Homer’s iconic pink-frosted donut with sprinkles and a bite taken out of the top right corner. The design also includes Matt Groening’s signature, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
Add this Simpsons Donut Proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.