2019 Tuvalu 2 oz Silver The Simpsons Family Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Sold out at the mint! In 2018, The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone becoming the longest-running prime time scripted show in television history. To celebrate, Perth Mint is releasing this 2 oz Silver proof featuring the whole gang!
First introduced in 1987, the Simpson family originally appeared in 30-second segments on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, The Simpsons premiered as a half-hour series and instantly became a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon, now seen in 60 countries in 20 languages. In 2018, The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone becoming the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the weight and fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a colored image of the Simpsons with their pet greyhound, Santa’s Little Helper, and their pet Cat, Snowball II. Included in the design is the family home at 742 Evergreen Terrace, Matt Groening’s signature, and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
- Struck in Australia by Perth Mint.
Add this Simpsons Family Proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Satoshi Nakamo-doh!
Date:Feb 22, 2019
Posted By:Wing Nut
From:West Palm Beach, FL
Date:Feb 18, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.