Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
On June 6, 1944, 14,000 Canadians stepped forward and fought to secure a beachhead on an 8 kilometer stretch of Normandy coast. Many fell before reaching the shore; still, the brave Canadians pushed on, advancing farther than any of the Allies and clearing the way for the invading forces that followed. Although their boot prints in the sand have long washed away, their imprint on history will endure forever.
- Contains 0.38 oz of 14 karat (58.33%) fine Gold totaling 0.22 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 1,200 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: With its image of a boot print in the sand, the reverse captures the gilded essence of the landings on Juno Beach.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Gold $100 75th Anniversary of the Normandy Campaign coin to your cart today!
A soldier’s first step onto Juno Beach is preserved for all time in this poignant design by Glen Loates. Your coin features a military boot print in the sand, its deep indentation and crisp lines conveying the weight of the soldier’s resolve as he moves towards his objective. Below the boot print, a wave laps at the shore, its contours echoing the Normandy coastline. The word “JUNO” fills the space between the boot print and the water, and sits atop the anniversary years “1944 – 2019” that are linked by a maple leaf insignia from the Second World War. The word “CANADA” is engraved along the upper edge of the coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.