Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features two polar bears in an arctic landscape.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this innovative 2019 1 oz Silver Canadian Fauna Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
The reverse design by wildlife artist W. Allan Hancock captures a tender moment between two polar bears. One polar bear nuzzles the other in a gesture that expresses affection and highlights the social bond between the pair. A balanced mix of color and engraving brings the Arctic landscape to life, helped by various frostings that separate the mountains from the sea ice. In the sky, a colorful sunset is reflected on the open water below, where an iceberg adds a cool turquoise hue. The reverse includes the year “2019” and the word “CANADA”, both struck incuse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.