Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Designed by artist W. Allan Hancock, your coin features a traditional portrait of the valiant bald eagle. Standing tall, the raptor fixes it steely gaze on an object in the distance as it surveys its surroundings from its perch high above on a rocky ledge. The reverse includes the face value “20 DOLLARS” and the year “2019”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this unique 1 oz Silver Reverse Proof Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.