|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver distributed among seven different coins; a 1-dollar proof coin with selective Gold plating, 2-dollar coin with selective Gold plating, 1-dollar coin with selective Gold plating, and 50-cent, 25-cent, 10-cent and 5-cent coins.
- All seven coins are struck in .9999 fine Silver.
- This set comes in a genuine leather book-style packaging.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: All reverses vary by denomination and feature designs not found in circulation by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your pristine proof set from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2019 75th Anniversary D-Day Proof Set to your cart today!
On June 6, 1944, about 14,000 Canadians stormed Juno Beach during the Allied landings in Normandy. Coming under heavy enemy fire, Canadian forces advanced farther inland that day than any other Allied landing force—but success on D-Day was only the beginning of a longer, hard-fought campaign.
This set includes the RCM flagship coin. A best seller since 1971, the annual pure Silver proof set is one of the most sought-after coin sets issued by the Royal Canadian Mint. The 2019 edition proof dollar commemorates the 75th anniversary of D-Day (June 6, 1944).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.