Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the designation of First day of Issue.
- Low mintage of 777.
- New Smartminting© technology used.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II as well as the inscription of the queen’s name, country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colored top view of the Aconcagua Mountain. Included are the following inscriptions, the name of the coin, the height of the mount, place where the mountain is located, and name of the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Handle your holder with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Cook Islands 5 oz Silver Aconcagua coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.