Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the coin a perfect SP-70.
- First Strike designation ensures this item was released in the first 30 days by the U.S. Mint.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mintmark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A mill girl operating a power loom, with the city of Lowell in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. SP-70 coins are prized as the finest examples available, and are a great way to collect this series. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Lowell National Historical Park
Lowell National Historical Park includes a variety of significant sites in the historic mill town of Lowell, Massachusetts. Because of its proximity to the Pawtucket Falls on the Merrimack River, which provided a crucial source of power for local industry, Lowell became the largest industrial center in the U.S. by the middle of the 19th century and is considered the Cradle of the American Industrial Revolution. Industry in Lowell focused on the textile industry, drawing immigrants from Canada, Ireland, and all over continental Europe. After the end of WWII, the textile industry declined, and many of the mills in the area fell into disuse. The Lowell National Historical Park was established in 1978 to preserve this important piece of American history.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.