Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
Lowell National Historic Park is dedicated to memorializing the important role Lowell, Massachusetts played in the American Industrial Revolution. It is the first release of 2019 in the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz Silver bullion America the Beautiful series.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Mint-issued Monster Boxes contain 10 individual tubes of 10 coins each without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A mill girl operating a power loom, with the city of Lowell in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Individually protect your Silver ATB coins by adding plastic capsules to your cart.
This Monster Box is an easy way to add larger amounts of Silver to your collection with just one purchase. Add this sealed Monster Box to your cart today!
Lowell National Historical Park
Lowell National Historical Park includes a variety of significant sites in the historic mill town of Lowell, Massachusetts. Because of its proximity to the Pawtucket Falls on the Merrimack River, which provided a crucial source of power for local industry, Lowell became the largest industrial center in the U.S. by the middle of the 19th century and is considered the Cradle of the American Industrial Revolution. Industry in Lowell focused on the textile industry, drawing immigrants from Canada, Ireland, and all over continental Europe. After the end of WWII, the textile industry declined, and many of the mills in the area fell into disuse. The Lowell National Historical Park was established in 1978 to preserve this important piece of American history.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.