1991 Canada 1/4 oz Gold $100 Empress of India PF-67 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Canadian Pacific's trans-Pacific Empress ships were among the world's first cruise ships.
- Contains 0.25 oz of Gold.
- Graded Proof-67 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This coin commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Empress of India's first arrival in Vancouver from Yokohama, Japan.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding this Wood Presentation Box to your order.
Add this modern Gold commemorative to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.