2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary $1 Silver BU (Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Apollo 11 commemorative coin is the first Silver dollar from the U.S. Mint to be struck in .999 fine Silver. Featuring an attractive design on an innovative curved planchet, these coins celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing.
- Contains .8595 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
- Obverse: Image of a footprint on the lunar surface. The names of the first U.S. manned spaceflight programs - Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo - are above, representing the efforts of the U.S. space program which culminated in reaching this historic milestone.
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic photograph showing Neil Armstrong, the U.S. flag, and the lunar lander on the lunar surface, as seen reflected in Buzz Aldrin's helmet.
This new commemorative release from the U.S. Mint celebrates one of the most triumphant moments in U.S. history, as American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first human to set foot on the moon on July 20, 1969.
A portion of the cost of each coin is donated in support of the Astronauts Memorial Foundation, the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation, and the upcoming "Destination Moon" exhibit at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
This coin represents one of the greatest achievements of the United States in the 20th century with an innovative new collectible. Add the domed Apollo 11 Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.