Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, clouds in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2019 Australian Gold Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2019 Gold Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a bullion price point. Add the 2019 1 oz Gold Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 17, 2019
Date:Aug 6, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.