Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Exact mintage figure is unknown.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a raised mound.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the D mintmark.
Showcase your certified Buffalo Nickel by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel graded MS-67 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.