Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These magnificent Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Pig, the 12th animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, the Perth Lunars package beautiful designs and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: The design is shown in full color and features a pet pig with four piglets amid stylized foliage. The Chinese character for "pig" and the inscription "Year of the Pig" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
APMEX is an authorized distributor of Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from the Perth Mint and pass them along to you. This Year of the Pig coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2019 2 oz Silver Year of the Pig Colorized coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous with a calm temperament.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.