Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 57 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the Britannia holding a trident and a shield, alongside a lion.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This low mintage, .9999 fine Gold coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2019, David Lawrence brings another unique design of the national symbol, with the Britannia alongside a lion.
Britannia portrayed holding Poseidon's Trident also represents Britain's sea power. The Britannia first appeared on coins of the emperor Hadrian over 2,000 years ago when the province of Britannia, which she came to personify, was established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.