- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Maximum mintage of 950 sets worldwide, almost half the mintage of the previous year.
- Contains a total of 1.925 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz and 1/40 oz.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Each coin features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the Britannia holding Poseidon's Trident and a shield, alongside a lion.
This exceptional set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2019, David Lawrence brings another unique design of the national symbol, with the Britannia alongside a lion.
Britannia portrayed holding Poseidon's Trident also represents Britain's sea power. The Britannia first appeared on coins of the emperor Hadrian over 2,000 years ago when the province of Britannia, which she came to personify, was established.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 17, 2019
Exceptional Set, and includes the first 1/40th oz coin in my collection. The David Lawrence design with Britannia and the Lion brings a very classic look back to the set. Not sure why people aren't snapping these up quickly since the mintage is only 950 sets...I believe the lowest mintage in the silver proof set series. Glad I have my set!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.