Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited presentation of 150 sets.
- Contains a total of 1.925 ounces of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz and 1/40 oz.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the fifth likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia holding a shield and trident, alongside a lion.
This exceptional Gold Proof set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
The Britannia Collection from The Royal Mint has become known for showcasing various artists, who create their own interpretation of the icon. For 2019, David Lawrence brings another unique design of the national symbol, with the Britannia alongside a lion.
Britannia portrayed holding Poseidon's Trident also represents Britain's sea power. The Britannia first appeared on coins of the emperor Hadrian over 2,000 years ago when the province of Britannia, which she came to personify, was established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.