Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 92 coins at this grade level, with 0 coins graded higher.
- Graded a PF-70 Ultra Cameo by NGC.
- Early Release designation guarantees the coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Libertads with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Rapidly gaining popularity, this uniquely sized Silver Libertad coin carries on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Add this 2016 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad PF-70 UCAM Early Release coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.