- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Features the Brandebourg Gate, which was previously on the east side of the wall and is one of the strongest symbols of Berlin & German victory. The center of the coin features a solider holding a rose going through the wall as an allegory of the fall of the wall. "Berlin" written in a graffiti tag is also depicted. On the bottom of the coin "30 Jahre Mauerfall" is written which translates to "30 years of the fallen wall".
- Reverse: Shows the background of the Berline wall with the words "30 ans de la Chute dy Mur de Berlin" and the years 1989 - 2019. On the right hand side stands the Templehof airport, a symbol of West Berlin. On the left, a bear, the mascot of Berlin city, is symbolically pushing the wall. The face vaule & the RF inscription also appear.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This coin is a unique representation of the 30th Anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall. Add this 2019 France Gold €50 30th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall coin to your cart today!
The Berlin Wall was constructed in 1961 and divided East & West Berlin for more than 28 years. On November 9th, 1989 East & West Germany were reunited when the wall was demolished.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.