Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Coin will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Edge: The motto "E Pluribus Unum" with the words divided by stars.
Protect your $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Almost Uncirculated coins have a small amount of wear and retain the majority of their original luster, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Add this 1915-S $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.