|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Aureus from the reign of Nero (54-68 AD), 7.60 grams.
- Graded Choice Very Fine by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Issued as Caesar.
- Obverse: Bare head of Nero right. "NERONI CLAVDIO DRVSO GERM COS DESIGN".
- Reverse: Shield centered bearing text reading "EQVESTER OR DO PRINCIPI IVVENT".
Protect and display your Gold Aureus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Aureus of Nero to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.