Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of the coin.
- Minted at the West Point Mint.
- Obverse: Image of a footprint on the lunar surface. The names of the first U.S. manned spaceflight programs - Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo - are above, representing the efforts of the U.S. space program which culminated in reaching this historic milestone.
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic photograph showing Neil Armstrong, the U.S. flag, and the lunar lander on the lunar surface, as seen reflected in Buzz Aldrin's helmet.
This coin represents one of the greatest achievements of the United States in the 20th century with an innovative new collectible. Add the domed Apollo 11 $5 Gold coin to your cart today!
This new commemorative release from the U.S. Mint celebrates one of the most triumphant moments in U.S. history, as American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first human to set foot on the moon on July 20, 1969.
A portion of the cost of each coin is donated in support of the Astronauts Memorial Foundation, the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation, and the upcoming "Destination Moon" exhibit at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.