Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a prestigious display case with a light, which turns on as you open the lid, shining down and showcasing the stunning colors of the opal inset. The coin is accompanied by a stunning illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The reverse incorporates an inner panel design of a pig detailed in pure Australian opal. The outer panel of the coin includes intricate patterning with depictions of stylised flowers, grapes and other foliage. The design also includes the inscription YEAR OF THE PIG, the Chinese character for ‘pig’, the 2019 year-date, the weight and fineness, and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The unique use of Australian opal in this Silver coin design is sure to appeal to collectors around the world. Add this enthralling Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.