Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2 Kilo Silver coin comes from the Perth Mint and has an incredibly low mintage of only 200 coins. The previous releases sold out - secure yours now! This release features the iconic Kangaroo and great detail portrayed in the Australian landscape.
- Contains 2 kilos (64.30 oz) of .999 fine Silver in an antiqued finish.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display box within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity. Black protectant ring can be removed post shipment.
- Limited mintage of 200 coins.
- The coins are individually edge numbered from 1 to 200.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kangaroo hopping across the Australian landscape with a lizard perched on a rock in the foreground. The design also includes the inscription AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO 2019 2 KILO 9999 SILVER and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Kangaroos are loved around the world, and now you can bring home your very own Silver Kangaroo. Add this massive 2019 2 kilo Proof Silver Kangaroo to your cart today!
The Australian kangaroo is a large marsupial endemic to Australia. Identified by its muscular tail, strong back legs, large feet, short fur, and long, pointed ears, the animal has become a much-loved national icon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.