Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the 69 condition of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of only 8,969 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in the southwestern desert with saguaro cacti, with the inscriptions in a blend of incuse and relief techniques.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2001-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.