Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Canadian Moose in its natural habitat in the Canadian Rockies.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a mintage of 400 coins, these will be highly sought after. Add this 1 oz .99999 Gold Canadian Moose coin to your cart today!
Designed by Claude Thivierge, your coin is a one-on-one encounter within an idyllic setting. Partially shrouded in a blanket of morning mist, the forest basks in the golden glow of sunrise. A bull moose stands in the water near the grass-lined edge, where it quietly feeds on aquatic plants. Presented in a three-quarter view, the moose has turned its head towards the viewer, which brings its rack of antlers into full view. The reverse includes the engraved word “CANADA” and the year “2019”.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.