|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 425 worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes a special Tower of London mint mark, featured on an official UK series for the first time.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the crown of Mary of Modena, the wife of James VII of Scotland, surrounded by a part of the Tower of London walls.
The second coin in the 4-Coin Tower of London series from the Royal Mint features the Crown Jewels in a 5 ounce Silver edition. It is also the lowest mintage Silver coin in the range. Add the 5 oz The Crown Jewels coin to your cart today!
Tower of London
The Tower of London, a world heritage site, sees a plethora of tourists from all over, and boasts a long history beginning in 1066. Behind the stone walls of the Tower of London are the Crown Jewels. Kept under armed guard, they are a collection of royal regalia still used by the monarch today.
The jewels are still worn on important state occasions, and were first made for Mary of Modena by the goldsmith Richard De Beauvoir in 1685, including a coronation crown, state crown and a diadem (head covering). The coronation crown no longer exists, but the other two pieces reside with the main collection of Crown Jewels at the Tower of London.
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.