Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2019 Gold Swan coin has a limited mintage of 5,000 coins made of .9999 fine Gold. However, these MS-70 NGC coins feature a much lower population than the raw coins. An instant collector favorite, the Swan series is renowned world-wide. The highly anticipated 2019 1 oz Gold Swan features a new and exciting design. This coin is the third in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects you coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date are also depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan swimming gracefully with a cygnet. A second swan lingers in the background. The design includes the inscription "The 1OZ 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 NGC Swan in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This swan is so lifelike that it appears to be ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this spectacular 2019 1 oz Gold Swan graded Early Release MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!
The Swan is an iconic species that is so synonymous with the Perth Mint itself that it even appears in the Mint’s logo. The Perth Mint’s operations are situated in the heart of Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia. Founded in 1829 on the shores of the Swan River, the original colony in the territory was in fact called Swan River Colony, the location of which is now Perth.
Perth grew rapidly in the late 19th century thanks to its rich deposits of natural resources such as oil, gas and perhaps most of all, Gold. From its origins the Perth Mint is in many ways personified by the Swan, a regal waterfowl that appears on the flag of Western Australia and symbolizes timelessness, elegance and beauty, much like the standard of coins produced by the Perth Mint itself.
The Perth Mint has a phenomenal reputation for producing high quality Gold bullion that also provides collectors the ability to collect an entire series that showcases different designs. Customers worldwide collect the Lunars and Kangaroos due to their resell values and collectibility.
Swans are often a symbol of love and fidelity due to their long-lasting monogamous relationships. Swans are almost entirely herbivorous, though they will eat small amounts of aquatic animals. There are around seven different species of swan found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting and habitat loss. Pollution is also a contributing factor.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.