2015 China 1 oz Gold Panda Proof PF-69 NGC (Bao Bao)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This commemorative was struck in 1 oz of .999 fine Gold honoring the birth of the panda bear Bao Bao issued by the authority of the People's Republic of China.
- Worldwide mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts Bao Bao as she explores her new National Zoo home filled with wonder and amazement as any newborn animal would as she discovers her surroundings.
- Reverse: Features two iconic images of the Great Wall of China and the iconic Smithsonian Castle on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Gold Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this 1 oz Gold Panda to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.